Finding My Wings
A female self awareness program that focuses on the self awareness and spiritual welfare of referred victims to empower them and support the healing process.
A country wide social media campaign thats main aim is to raise the education of the general public with regards to Domestic Abuse.
A counselling and therapy services provided to women and children in education settings. Working in partnership with alternative provision schools and PRUs for referrals.
Breaking The Cycle
A professionally designed young person's educational program delivered in partnership with schools and youth services. Promoting and raising awareness of healthy relationships.
• In depth and pioneering holistic assessment of an individual's self awareness, mental health and emotional intelligence.
• Mother & child, group and one to one counselling and alternative therapies.
• Unique and engaging educational programs for young people. Covering subjects such as healthy relationships, body positivity, consent, sexual health, understanding emotions, self care, mindfulness and communicating needs.
• Innovative and empowering self awareness programs for females. Covering subjects of an enlightened and spiritual nature such as; astrology, numerology, meditation, mindfulness, law of attraction, crystals, chakras and mindfulness.
• Educational & therapeutic consultancy and supervision to other professionals supporting the women and child victims they work with.
• The only specialist women’s & child Domestic Abuse CIC in Thetford that specialises in the creation and delivery of holistic and spiritual services.
• Our expertise in understanding women and child mental health, behaviour and spiritual welfare.
• Our innovative and engaging education programs that raise awareness of real life issues in guidance with the ofsted framework.
• Our fresh and forward thinking social media campaigns that relate to the younger generation of victims.
• Central to the service is our relational approach – seeing each woman and child as a unique and limitless individual, listening to and understanding their experiences and building trust in a professional relationship.